Other forms 2017-10-05T13:54:26+00:00

Other forms.

If you need to make an adjustment to a claim or add general information on providers or practice, please leverage the forms listed below to communicate those changes.

Where should I send my forms?

Fax your forms to 763.647.2437.

For questions, please contact us at us@yourbind.com.